A message from our CEO, Dr Richard McMahon:
“SwiftDoc was established to manage the growing demand for convenient GP services.
We provide comprehensive high quality care for patients by offering the convenience of video consultations on your phone or computer. We offer appointments during the normal working day and also offer extended out-of-hours appointments.
Patients avoid taking time off work and sitting in waiting rooms to see a doctor. We call you at your requested time so there are no delays.
SwiftDoc makes consulting a doctor easy, convenient and safe. Medical records are confidential and only accessible by you and the doctor. You can ask to see your medical notes at any time.
We provide information to your regular GP. We send prescriptions to a pharmacy of your choice.
SwiftDoc strives for excellence in modern healthcare. We provide a safe, convenient way to see a doctor when you need to.
Our service is run with the Patient’s needs as our main focus.”
Dr Richard McMahon MBBS BSc (hons) MRCS MRCGP FRACGP
Dr Richard McMahon is an experienced GP with an interest in all aspects of general medicine, dermatology, surgery and psychiatry.
- Trained at University College London Medical School
- Member of The Royal College of GPs
- Member of The Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellow of The Royal Australian College of GPs
- Post Grad Award in Medical Education
- Honours Degree in Neuroscience
- Taught Medical Students From Several Medical Schools in the UK