If there was ever a conference tailor-made for SwiftDoc, it’s the Digital Health Institute Summit, being held across Australia in November 2020.
This conference is bringing together market leaders in health technology (such as us!), digital entrepreneurs, security experts, practitioners and researchers to discuss and share ideas, latest trends and new products in digital health care – everything from online health consultations, medical software, data collection, security and so much more.
Pioneers in online health consultation
As pioneers in the delivery of online health consultation services in Australia, we’re honoured to have the opportunity to showcase SwiftDoc on the national stage. We’ll be showing how SwiftDoc’s platform is changing the face of health consultations nationwide, bringing healthcare options to all Australians with features such as:
- The latest security to keep patient data safe,
- A clean, easy-to-navigate app and website, making healthcare accessible for even the most technophobic users,
- A range of practitioners available at the touch of a button to provide comprehensive care,
- An integrated service to provide a seamless connection between services such as pharmacies, pathologists and specialist providers to enhance health offerings for patients…
- And much more.
Integrating technology and healthcare
Beyond all the great consumer benefits the SwiftDoc platform offers, the philosophy behind it all, and the reason Dr Richard McMahon founded SwiftDoc, is being able to change the face of healthcare in Australia. We’re doing that by understanding and addressing the needs of our patients:
- Offering rural Australians access to a GP in areas where there are not enough to go around – there are almost twice as many GPs per capita in urban areas of Australia compared to rural areas – we’re bridging that divide.
- Recognising that not all our patients work 9-5 – shift workers, stay at home parents, students, FIFO workers…more patients than ever need the flexibility of evening and weekend appointments, and the convenience of online appointments.
- Understanding the barriers that stop some patients from seeing a GP as often as they should and overcoming them – flexible and frequent appointments, continuity of care with access to the same GP, fixed pricing, no travel costs or time, and more.
- Responding to changes in the healthcare industry, such as the ability to email scripts and medical certificates, working with pharmacies to fill prescriptions and arrange delivery and partnering with other providers to offer comprehensive and seamless healthcare.
- Bringing healthcare into the 21st century by embracing and applying the technological advances to help both practitioners and patients alike.
We can’t wait to not only showcase SwiftDoc at the Digital Health Institute Summit, but to be able to hear from, and talk to other like-minded start-ups, companies and medical practitioners who are as excited as we are about the future of digital in healthcare.
The conference is being held in five cities across Australia, and online from 5-25 November. You can find out more about the Digital Health Institute Summit on their website or by following them on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
This website does not provide medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately dial Triple 0 (000).